Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Numbers 20:1-11, how many times did Moses strike a rock at Kadesh to produce water for the Israelites?
2. According to Exodus 10:21-23, for how many days was Egypt engulfed in a darkness that was so thick it could be felt?
3. According to Exodus 9:26, when Egypt was hit with a highly punishing plague of hail, the entire country was hit except Goshen, where the Israelites lived.
4. What body of water was parted when Moses led the Israelites on an exodus out of Egypt?
5. Who opposed Moses' leadership and ended up dying in a case of divine retribution when the earth opened up and swallowed him and his supporters?
6. According to Exodus 14:19-20 a miraculous cloud hid the Israelites when they left Egypt under the leadership of Moses.
7. Out of the ten plagues unleashed on Egypt, what was the final plague?
8. According to Numbers 17, when Aaron's staff was placed in the tabernacle of witness it blossomed and bore almonds.
9. According to Exodus 7:10-12, whose rod was turned into a serpent that swallowed the serpents created by the Egyptians sorcerers?
10. According to Numbers 21:5-9, what did Moses mount on a brass pole to cure Israelites who were bitten by fiery serpents?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.