Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Exodus 4:1-5, what did Moses' rod turn into when he was commanded by God to throw it on the ground?
2. Moses was afflicted with leprosy on his hand when God told him to put it in his bosom and when he put it in his bosom the second time, the leprosy was gone.
3. According to Exodus 7:19-25, what did God turn the water of the Nile River into on the command of Moses?
4. What sister of Moses was struck with leprosy and then miraculously cleansed, as per Numbers 12?
5. According to Exodus 15:23-25 in the NKJV, what did Moses cast into the bitter waters of Marah to make it sweet?
6. According to Exodus 8:5-7, what animal came up out of the Nile River in mindboggling massive droves?
7. According to Exodus 10:12-15, what voracious insect did God empower Moses to unleash on Egypt, consuming all the flora?
8. According to Exodus 8:16-17, what substance did God tell Moses to turn into lice to punish the Egyptians?
9. According to New Testament Scripture, Moses made a miraculous appearance with Elijah on Mount Transfiguration while Jesus was accompanied by three of His disciples.
10. While Moses was leading the Israelites to the Promised Land, what bird was miraculously provided to serve as food? (Exodus 16:11-13)
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.