Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where will you find the Zonda winds?
2. What does Francis Beaufort have to do with wind?
3. What is the name of the strong western winds that are found at 40 to 50 degrees in the southern hemisphere?
4. What does the Fujita Scale measure?
5. What is anemochory?
6. Which one of these items measures wind speed?
7. Where would you find the Diablo winds?
8. Khamsin was an ancient philosopher who studied the winds and their affect on man.
9. The Brickfielder is a summer wind found in Southern Australia.
10. The Witch of November refers to winds that show up in which geographic location?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.