Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the atomic number of xenon?
2. Xenon was discovered in 1898 by scientists from which country?
3. What would happen to your voice if you inhaled xenon gas from a balloon?
4. Does xenon exist naturally in the Earth's atmosphere?
5. Where on a car are you most likely to find the element xenon?
6. What color light does xenon gas emit when it is electrified in a vacuum tube?
7. Which of the following medical applications would xenon NOT be used in?
8. Which of these space probes was equipped with ion engines that used xenon as its fuel? Its mission was to observe several objects in the Asteroid Belt.
9. Which of the following isotopes of xenon is radioactive?
10. Xenon is capable of forming compounds with other elements.
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.