Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Edgar Renteria was playing SS for the Cardinals in 2004. Where was he playing?
2. I am figuring out my BA. What do I now know?
3. I just put another K on the board. What feat did I just accomplish?
4. I just got a double and an RBI. What did I just bat in?
5. I just got a BOB aka BB. What happened?
6. Yippy, I just got the first SB of the season. What did I get?
7. I just struck out on a slider. How would I write this in baseball initials?
8. Hank Aaron set a record for most home runs in a career. What letters would I put into the blank in this sentence: Hank Aaron set a record for most ______ in his career (to say the same thing I said above)?
9. Tino Martinez came from the AL Yankees to come and play for the St. Louis Cardinals. What does the A stand for in AL?
10. The shortstop just fumbled the ball and made an error. If I am keeping track of the score how would I write this?
Source: Author Cardys
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.