Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2007, the Reds completed their fourth season at Great American Ball Park. Which ballpark did they play in immediately before they moved into Great American ballpark in 2003?
2. When the Toronto Blue Jays joined Major League baseball in 1977, their home games were played at Exhibition Stadium for many seasons. Which year did they move into the Skydome?
3. At which ballpark did the Chicago Cubs play in during the 1990s?
4. 1938 found the Philadelphia Phillies in a new ballpark. From 1895-1938, the Phillies played in the Baker Bowl, then moved into Shibe Park. They played there until 1970, but Shibe Park was renamed in 1953 to what?
5. The Detroit Tigers finished off their eighth season at Comerica Park in 2007, after playing in Tiger Stadium until 1999. What was Tiger Stadium named before it was Tiger Stadium?
6. The San Diego Padre franchise was a new expansion team in 1969. They played in the same ballpark until 2003 when they left Qualcomm Stadium. What was the name of Qualcomm Stadium prior to 1997, when it was named Qualcomm Stadium?
7. The Dodgers moved from Brooklyn after the 1957 season to Los Angeles. They are well known for playing at Dodger Stadium. Which park did they play four seasons at in Los Angeles before moving into Dodger Stadium?
8. The St. Louis Browns existed from 1902-1953, formerly being the Milwaukee Brewers in the new American League in 1901. In those over 50 seasons, the Browns managed only one American League pennant. Which ballpark did they win that crown in?
9. The Los Angeles Angels were a new expansion team to the American League in 1961. Where did they play their home games in their first season?
10. Which ballpark did the Chicago White Sox play 80 seasons at?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.