Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To which city did the Yankees move when they left Baltimore in 1903?
2. Which of these teams began playing in Boston in 1907, and was still in that city in the 1990s?
3. The White Sox and the Cubs played in the same city, from the 1900s to the 1990s?
4. The team that played in Houston, Texas during the 1990s was the ______ ?
5. Which of these teams played in Canada during the 1980s?
6. The Mets and Dodgers were playing on opposite coasts of the United States during the 1970s, 80s and 90s?
7. If you were watching the Giants play at home in 1958, in which city were you?
8. In 1966, the Braves began playing in this city: _______ ?
9. If you were in California in 1969, how many teams could you go see play?
10. This team began playing in Montreal in 1969: the _____ ?
11. If you found yourself at the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, which team would you most likely see there?
12. From 1970, the Brewers and the Orioles played on different coasts of the United States?
13. Remember the Tigers? Which city did they begin playing in, in 1901?
14. In 1891 the the Pirates began playing in what city?
15. Philadelphia is home of the Liberty Bell, the first Continental Congress and what baseball team, in 1945?
Source: Author kevinl75
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.