Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which manager took the Chicago Cubs to the postseason in 2008?
2. Where did the Los Angeles Dodgers play their home games in the 1990s?
3. In the 1999 and 2000 seasons, which Boston Red Sox player won two consecutive batting titles?
4. There was only one non-manager/baseball executive voted into the Hall of Fame in 2008. Who was this pitcher?
5. Which of these Hall of Famers never pitched in his career?
6. In the 1940s, the state of New York had how many teams playing in Major League Baseball?
7. Which of these teams did not make it to the postseason in 2008?
8. The immortal Babe Ruth was the first player in history to hit 600 home runs. Who was the second?
9. The Rookie of the Year Award began in 1947, and Jackie Robinson of the Brooklyn Dodgers was the first Major League player to win the award. Which of the following never won the Rookie of the Year Award?
10. If a player really wanted to be recognized, then hitting some World Series home runs would do the trick. Which of the following hit 18 World Series home runs in his career?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.