Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which two teams shared Sportsman Park for an entire World Series?
2. Who were the first two managers in history to manage for over 30 seasons?
3. Which Major League Baseball Award did Mariano Rivera and Armando Benitez win in the 2001 season?
4. Which two Hall of Fame baseball greats retired with 512 career home runs?
5. Who were the first two brothers ever inducted into the Hall of Fame?
6. In the 1940s, Major League Baseball saw the first tie between two teams at the end of the season. Which two teams were these that had to have a playoff series?
7. In 1929, the New York Giants and Boston Braves went at it in the Polo Grounds of New York. A pair of players pulled off something that may never be duplicated again in history. What did these two players from each team do in the game?
8. The season MVP Award began in 1911, named the Chalmers Award. Two players tied for the coveted award only one time in the century. Which two players were they?
9. The Federal League lasted for only two seasons in 1914 and 1915. Which pair of teams won the Federal League pennant in those seasons?
10. Which pair of Hall of Fame Yankees wore the same jersey number, and had the number retired in both their honor?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.