Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A.C Milan won the title against Liverpool, but which player scored both goals?
2. Who was the topscorer in the competition?
3. There were a total of three English teams in the semi-finals.
4. How many teams were there when the competition started?
5. In the semis, which of these statements is incorrect?
6. In the semi-final, how many goals were scored in both legs of both ties, not including penalty kicks?
7. How many matches were played in total, over the course of the tournament?
8. How many goals were scored in the group stages alone?
9. Arsenal got knocked out in the group phases?
10. The Champions League final was held in which Greek city?
Source: Author michaelessien
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.