Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In kilometers, what is the usual distance for a U.S. cross country race for women?
2. Which of these were considered to be the best to eat the night before a race?
3. What term is known as "Race Pace"?
4. It is best to sprint as hard as you can for the entire race.
5. What was the fastest time ever run by a high school boy in a U.S. 5000m cross country race in the 1980s?
Source: Author batboy331
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.