Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Moonlighting" was a television series that starred Cybill Shepherd and Elvis Presley.
2. Peter Bogdanovich directed an episode of "Moonlighting".
3. Billy Joel had "Moonlighting" in mind when he wrote this song.
4. "Moonlighting" was consistently nominated for Emmy awards but never received one for Best Drama Series.
5. Bruce Willis filmed "Die Hard" right after the series ended.
6. Name the episode in which the characters Maddie and David slept together for the first time.
7. "Moonlighting" did a take-off on a Shakespeare play and called it "Atomic Shakespeare". The play they spoofed was:
8. Bruce Willis was married to:
9. This famous actor/writer/director made a guest appearance on "Moonlighting".
10. Free bonus points (not really) if you can name the episode on which Orson Welles guest starred.
Source: Author dumblond
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.