Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Before settling on "Mr. Show with Bob and David", what did Bob Odenkirk want the show to be called?
2. In the opening scene of the first "Mr. Show", we see Ronnie Dobbs making a pitch for the "National ____________ Foundation".
3. What was the name of the corporate mascot for Globochem?
4. Who opened the the show for the first two seasons with "Hey everybody! It's Bob and David!"
5. Who played Choo-Choo, the Hurkey Jerky Dancer?
6. What is the name of the intolerant Senator that Bob Odenkirk plays?
7. Which fellow castmember was Jill Talley married to during the run of the show?
8. Which cast member from "The Ben Stiller Show" never appeared on an episode of "Mr. Show"?
9. Which region of the country is David Cross from?
10. What year did HBO air the last new "Mr. Show" episode?
Source: Author headwaiter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.