Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which television network first aired this ill fated series?
2. The series never made it for a second season. How many episodes were produced and aired during the first and only season of this series?
3. What was the make of the car that was referred to in the series as being Dave's reincarnated mother?
4. Who played in the lead role of Dave Crabtree in the series?
5. Where did Dave Crabtree find his reincarnated mother?
6. Who played the role of Captain Bernard Manzini, the ruthless, mustached villain who would stop at nothing to acquire the classic antique car for his collection?
7. According to the shows catchy theme song, a person might be reincarnated as "anything from a pussycat to a man eating grizzly bear".
8. On the show, how many children were there in the Crabtree household?
9. According to the opening theme song, what reaction might the viewer have to Dave's story about his reincarnated mother?
10. Which actress provided the voice of Dave's dearly departed mother on "My Mother the Car"?
Source: Author AirBossJohnson
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.