Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the main presenter of 'Swap Shop'?
2. What year did 'Swap Shop' first appear on British television?
3. What programme did John Craven present before he appeared on 'Swap Shop'?
4. What was the name of the black hairy hand on 'Swap Shop'?
5. Two people fell in love, and later went on to marry, while presenting 'Swap Shop', who were they?
6. Was 'Multi-coloured Swap Shop' the first Saturday morning children's show ever to air in the UK?
7. What was Posh Paws that sat on the 'Swap Shop' desk?
8. Who used to live in the rafters of the 'Swap Shop' studio and lower a clear plastic ball containing postcards for children to win a prize?
9. Keith Chegwin would travel around Britain each week for a live Swaporama, where children could swap their toys.
10. 'Swap Shop' was meant to run for just a short period. How long did it run for on British television?
Source: Author Blueee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.