Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Like all cold-blooded creatures, the Fire Dragon of West Virginia particularly craves what?
2. Which AIMS Team member has a "berry" homespun-sounding name?
3. The prospect of encountering this musical monster in the Kentucky backwoods is unlikely, but if you did, what would you call him?
4. What Cherokee word is used to drive away the Cherokee Devil?
5. Who on the AIMS Team is affectionately referred to as "the old Marine" because he NEVER lets us forget his brave service to our country?
6. Which member of the monster-hunting team pulled his own tooth on the show because no dentist was brave enough to venture into M.M. Country-- "where angels fear to tread"?
7. What type of creature is the Snallygaster?
8. The Mothman possesses which extraordinary abilities?
9. In which year did Huckleberry first encounter a Bigfoot?
10. Which philosopher does the AIMS Team quote on its official website with- "the supreme paradox of all thought is the attempt to discover something that thought cannot think"?
Source: Author Treenage
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.