Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which episode am I? The Doctor has a choice of letting his precious companion die or taking the risk of regeneration. He saves them but in doing so, he regenerates into a new Doctor, causing his companion to have a bit of a freak-out.
2. Who am I? I first meet The Doctor in Earth's past. I am a volunteer and am in the middle of a con. Later, I become immortal.
3. Who am I? The Doctor and I are best friends and have known each other for ages. My mum, however, is not that fond of him, especially when he takes me away for a whole year.
4. Which episode(s) am I? The Doctor and Donna arrive in a silent realm, unable to decipher the mysteries within. They meet a group of people, one of which knows The Doctor better than most and he has no clue who they are.
5. Who am I? I have known The Doctor since his Third incarnation. I travel with him throughout his Fourth incarnation until he returns me home without an explanation. I meet him again in a school several years later and he fixes a precious friend of mine.
6. Which episode am I? The Doctor and his two companions have set off in search for a place to have a date. They come across one of the most romantic cities in Europe and, as usual, trouble occurs.
7. Which episode am I? The Doctor and Martha are stuck in the past and the only help that they have is from a young woman from the future. This episode introduces one of the most terrifying monsters that "Doctor Who" has ever known.
8. Who am I? I travel with The Doctor every now and then and I am the daughter of the Ponds. The Doctor first meets me in the Library with his companion Donna Noble. I later become his wife.
9. Who am I? I first met The Doctor when I was seven years-old. His TARDIS crashed into a shed in front of my house. He popped out and was by far, the most eccentric man I have ever met. My nickname for him is "The Raggedy Doctor".
10. Which episode am I? Amy, Rory, River and The Doctor are in Manhattan, fighting off the Weeping Angels once again. This is Amy and Rory's final episode in "Doctor Who" and they say a tearful farewell to The Doctor. The Doctor is left heartbroken and lonely once again.
Source: Author doubleox515
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.