Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How do Mario and company find themselves in the Sprixie Kingdom to begin with?
2. In World 1-1 (Super Bell Hill), you're introduced to its eponymous new item: the Super Bell. What animal suit does it make your character wear?
3. What colour is Plessie, the friendly plesiosaur-like creature that you first meet in World 1-4 (Plessie's Plunging Falls)?
4. So we've had the Super Bell, and now we're in World 2-5 (Double Cherry Pass) and about to pick up the second newest item, the Double Cherry. What does it do?
5. In which World 4 level will you first encounter the Beep Blocks, the concept for which was first introduced in Beat Block Galaxy in 'Super Mario Galaxy 2'?
6. As you continue on through the game, which boss will you do battle with at the end of World 5-Castle?
7. In which World 6 level will you be going through an Oriental-style building and opening doors using the GamePad?
8. Just when you think World Castle is over, World Bowser appears. What theme does the overworld have?
9. Champion's Road - it's the Marmite of all 'Super Mario 3D World' levels. You either love it or you hate it. Either way, you can't help but love the music in this level. It's a version of the theme from which of these previous 'Super Mario' levels?
10. I hope you like green stars, because in World Crown-Mystery House (Mystery House Marathon), you'll be tasked with collecting how many of them?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.