Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which of the following Nintendo games is the character Wario first featured?
2. In "Mario Kart 7", what color is Wario's hat?
3. The character name Wario is a combination of "Mario" and the Japanese word "Warui" which interestingly is translated as what character trait consistent with the Wario character?
4. In which game is the Wario character depicted as a baby prone to tantrums?
5. In which of the "Smash Brothers" games does Wario appear as a playable character?
6. What distinctive style best describes the Wario character's moustache?
7. In the 2004 "Mario Power Tennis" game for the Nintendo GameCube, who is Wario's double's partner at the opening of the game?
8. Which of the following game titles marked Wario's first starring appearance on a home game console?
9. In 1992, "Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins" was released for the Nintendo Game Boy. To defeat the game Mario must beat Wario. Which of the following transformations does NOT show up in the final level?
10. One of my all-time favorite Wario super abilities is the "gas mask" where he has the ability to emit flatulence causing opponents controls to be reversed in which of the following sport games?
Source: Author coachpauly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.