Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If an Estonian says "Rootsi", what country is he talking about? (Formerly Estonia was a part of its empire).
2. If we say Venemaa in Estonian, what do we mean?
3. There is a country that Estonians call Leedu. Which of these is it?
4. Now a bit of an exotic sounding name: Elevandiluurannik. What does this mean?
5. Now, there is a country we call Saksamaa. Probably it's not the hardest of questions, but anyway, what does it mean?
6. Now, when we are going to "Madalmaad", where we are going?
7. This country has two official languages, and in one of them they call their state with similar name as we. We call that country "Soome" in Estonian. Which is it?
8. Now, what does the Estonian name "Prantsusmaa" mean in English?
9. Now something exotic: Uus-Meremaa means what country in English?
10. When we Estonians say "Läti", which country do we mean?
Source: Author Zyxzewski
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.