Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The loneliest number, partridges in a pear tree, song title by U2
2. Number needed to tango, this many heads are better than one, birds that can be killed with one stone
3. Number of blind mice, Stooges, little pigs
4. Number of sides in a square, musical Tops, apocalyptic horsemen
5. Number of senses, Olympic rings, 'Thunderbirds' space station, and beats in a pentameter?
6. Number of sides on a cube, wives of Henry VIII, points on the Star of David
7. Lucky, the number of Samurai, seas and Ancient Wonders
8. Number of spider legs, legs on an octopus, the black billiard ball?
9. Number of lives a cat is supposed to have, months of a human pregnancy, Pluto used to be this number of planet in our solar system
10. Number of Biblical Commandments, percentage of genius Edison ascribed to inspiration, and the other half with five cents in the name of an inexpensive shop
Source: Author jaknginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.