Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As a commander in the Virginia militia during the French - Indian War, Washington never won a battle.
2. George Washington was a third cousin twice removed of what famous Civil War General?
3. Washington was the ONLY U.S. president to be born a British citizen.
4. What size shoe did George Washington have?
5. George Washington, one of the 'founding fathers' of the United States, fathered no children himself.
6. Washington disapproved of what famous incident that helped cause the Revolutionary War?
7. How many of the 69 electors voted against Washington in his first election for president?
8. In his second election Washington carried the vote of all 132 electors and all 15 states.
9. George Washington had wooden teeth.
10. Finally the cherry tree story. Did Washington really chop down a cherry tree and tell his folks "I cannot tell a lie"?
Source: Author seamax
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.