Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Masonic Grand Lodge was founded in 1717?
2. When was the Grand Orient de France (GOdF) founded?
3. Who compiled the "Constitutions of the Ancients"?
4. Who compiled the "Constitutions of the Moderns"?
5. Duke Philip Wharton (1698-1731) served as Grand Master in which two countries?
6. What was the language used by the first Hungarian Grand Lodge, known as Latomia Libertatis sub corona Hungariae in Provinciam redactae (1775)?
7. Where did the "First Moorish Freemason", Angelo Soliman (1721?-1796), live?
8. When, and in what city, were women first initiated into a masonic lodge in Hungary?
9. Who issued the first papal condemnation of Freemasonry?
10. What caused the termination of Hungarian Freemasonry in the 18th century?
Source: Author Lalo5555
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.