Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does the 'W' stand for in George W. Bush's name?
2. What is the name of his memoirs?
3. George once had his license suspended for 30 days because he drove under the influence of alcohol.
4. During which years was George a managing general partner to baseball's Texas Rangers?
5. In what year was George first elected to serve as governor of Texas?
6. In what month and year did George marry Laura Welch?
7. George graduated from Harvard with a degree in history then earned an MBA from Yale University.
8. In what year did 'People' magazine name him 'Person of the Year'?
9. Which daughter attended Yale University: Barbara or Jenna?
10. In what month and year were Jenna and Barbara (George's twin daughters) born?
Source: Author NalaMarie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.