Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these foods is potentially harmful to a cat?
2. Oh, no! You come home to find Rover has eaten an old M&M you forgot to pick up off the carpet. You remember that chocolate is dangerous for dogs. Rover is a two-year-old Labrador retriever. What should you do?
3. Which of these foods would be harmful to a pet rat?
4. Which of these food items can you safely feed Polly the parrot?
5. You bought your daughter an adorable dwarf hamster named Mr. Fluffle to cheer her up after Polly died. Which of these foods should you tell your daughter not to feed her new hamster?
6. Wow, that was a delicious chicken dinner! But now you have all these small, brittle, leftover bones. Dogs love bones, so why shouldn't you feed these to your dog Rover?
7. Which is the safest food item for a pet bearded dragon (lizard)?
8. Which of these foods should you not feed a pet slug?
9. Which of these is the least appropriate choice to feed domestic Madagascar hissing cockroaches?
10. Why should you discourage your cat from chasing spiders?
Source: Author smolly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.