Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the beginning of the movie, what does Goodkat (Bruce Willis) say he is in town for?
2. What is the nickname of the Rabbi's (Sir Ben Kingsley) son Yitzchok?
3. Who starts the war between the Boss and the Rabbi and why?
4. What is Slevin's response to the Boss's threat of "I suppose I don't need to say anything as trite and cliché as 'go to the police and you're a dead man'"?
5. What does Slevin tell Lindsey (Lucy Liu) is the reason he doesn't seem worried about his situation?
6. What is the name of the person whose apartment Slevin is staying in?
7. What is Slevin's response when Lindsey says he reminds her of James Bond?
8. Which is NOT a name of one of the henchmen working for either the Boss or the Rabbi?
9. What does Slevin say "Kelevra" (his last name) means?
10. What Hitchcock film does the Rabbi reference in this movie?
Source: Author nyamo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.