Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the beginning of the movie, what South American country is the team sent to?
2. The team consists of five members: Clay, Jensen, Roque, Pooch and Cougar. Which one left a pregnant wife back home?
3. Jason Patric plays the bad guy of the film, Max. We learn that he has an injury. What injury does he have?
4. Clay, the group's leader, seems to be obsessed with finding Max to get even with him for targeting his team for elimination. When he meets Aisha, she is playing him to get him to help her kill Max. She asks Clay how he came to Bolivia. What is his response?
5. Like every good special operations unit, all of the team members have a special talent. Which member of the team is the group's sniper?
6. The team comes to realize that they have an ally in finding Max - an attractive young lady who seems to have a grudge of her own against him. Who plays Aisha?
7. Jensen provides most of the comic relief for this film. He seems to be awkward around women and has a hard time choosing the right words at times. However, he is the team's tech guy, so he gets sent into a huge office building to hack their computers. What is he disguised as, to gain access to the building?
8. Jensen can also be seen through much of the movie wearing a pink t-shirt with flowers on the front and the words "Go Petunias". Why does he wear this shirt?
9. Max meets with a group of foreign scientists to receive the shipment of weapons that he has ordered. He also had them throw in a little something extra. What the extra thing he asked for?
10. After the team stops Max's plan, they try to put their lives back together. Does Pooch make it to the hospital in time for the birth of his child?
Source: Author monstermoose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.