Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am a monotreme mammal, one of only two in the world. I live on both land and water. What am I?
2. I live in the north of Australia, I have a large greyish blue bony protrusion on my head (called a helmet) and I can be rather dangerous if provoked. What am I?
3. I am an extinct mammal, indigenous only to Australia. I was hunted to extinction in the wild in the twentieth century. What am I?
4. I am a small mammal and have been adopted as the Australian symbol for Easter. Instead of the Easter Bunny, we have the Easter, what?
5. I am a small marsupial mammal with striped fur and a taste for termites and white ants. What am I?
6. I am a medium sized mammal with a long nose. Sometimes called a rat kangaroo, what am I?
7. Related to the sea-horse, what am I?
8. I am a small black and white mammal. I have the reputation of being bad tempered. What am I?
9. I am a small monotreme mammal with a penchant for ants. What am I?
10. I live only in Western Australia. A small rat like mammal, what am I?
Source: Author Engadine
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.