Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these dogs is the only one not descended from the foxhound?
2. Which of these dogs originates from a different UK country from the others?
3. Three of these dogs come from France. Which one is the odd one out, as it is Belgian?
4. If these dogs could talk, which of them wouldn't speak English in its native country?
5. Which of these dogs is the only short coated breed listed?
6. Which of these dogs was not one of the four listed in the UK's Dangerous Dogs Act of 1991?
7. All the dogs listed are terriers, but only three of them are in the Kennel Club's terrier group. Which of them is classed in a different group?
8. Which of these differs from the other three, as several different coat colours are allowed in the Kennel Club standard?
9. All four of these dogs can follow a scent trail, but three of them are classed as sight-hounds. Which is the odd one out, being a scent-hound?
10. Three of these dogs was bred for haulage. Which is the odd one out, as it was originally bred for hunting?
Source: Author StaffieLover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.