Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following field markings is most helpful in identifying a red fox?
2. Which of the following color patterns is not found in wild red foxes?
3. The red fox is not native to the United States, but was imported from England by foxhunters..
4. The red fox is not native to Australia, but was imported from England by foxhunters.
5. What is the name of the Japanese fox spirit that can change at will from fox to human?
6. True or false. Mounted foxhunts, with riders and hounds chasing after a fox, are illegal in the United States.
7. In the United States, in what month do red foxes usually mate?
8. Do male red foxes help care for their young?
9. What is a female red fox called?
10. This fox starred in a series of fables written over 800 years ago that satirized the French government.
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.