Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Firstly, what does the abbreviation B.S.L. stand for?
2. What is the purpose of B.S.L?
3. Why might NOT a breed be considered dangerous?
4. Which of these breeds is LEAST likely to be targeted by B.S.L?
5. B.S.L. attempts to decrease the number of dog attacks on humans. But who/what is ultimately responsible for these attacks?
6. In the United Kingdom, B.S.L. was enforced in 1991. What was it a result of?
7. In the UK, who or what was Dempsey?
8. Which of these ISN'T a reason why B.S.L. has been criticised?
9. If you are buying a puppy in the UK, what is the best way to ensure your dog will not be targeted by B.S.L. in the future?
10. What should you do if you suspect your dog breed might be banned in the UK?
Source: Author xceltickissesx
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.