Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the walled city where Joshua and the Israelites marched around for seven days?
2. What country did Moses and the Israelites leave, after God sent plagues to Pharaoh?
3. In which Italian city was Paul imprisoned before he gave his life for the gospel?
4. Which of these was the home Abraham left, to travel to a land that God would show him?
5. Where did Jesus meet the woman at the well?
6. Which of these Biblical places was the city where believers of Christ were first called Christians?
7. Who pitched his tents towards Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities that were destroyed with fire?
8. What was the name of the beautiful garden Adam and Eve lived in?
9. Where did Moses receive the ten commandments?
10. What is the name of city where Jesus was crucified?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.