Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a good safety item to keep beside your campfire?
2. What should you do with your food at times when you are not eating?
3. Besides food, what is an important thing to always take camping with you?
4. If you get thirsty, is it okay to just take a glass of water right out of a lake or stream that is near your campsite?
5. What do you call the yummy treats made with graham crackers, a piece of chocolate, and a marshmallow that you roast over the campfire?
6. What should you always wear if you go out in a canoe or a kayak while camping?
7. If you spot some nice-looking mushrooms while you are out for a walk at the campground, is it okay to pick them and take them back to your campsite for supper?
8. Many campers choose to "sleep under the stars". What does this mean?
9. Outhouses are common in many campgrounds. What is an outhouse?
10. What is usually the first sound that you will hear in the morning when you are camping?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.