Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arriving at Hogwarts this year, you learn that two schools, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, will be coming to take place in an exciting event, The Triwizard Tournament! You are very excited to enter, until you hear that you must be 17 and older to participate. How do you enter in the Triwizard Tournament?
2. On Halloween, the champions are announced. They are Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons, Viktor Krum from Durmstrang, and Cedric Diggory from Hogwarts. Everyone is cheering on the champions when the Goblet of Fire starts to fire up again. Another name is called out, and you hear that it is yours! Reluctantly, you walk up to Dumbledore and go to meet the other champions. What does Fleur say to you when you walk in?
3. When the wand weighing ceremony takes place, Ollivander arrives to see if the wands are in working condition. He checks Fleur's wand, then Cedric's, and then Krum's. He spends several more minutes on your wand than on any of the other champions. What does Ollivander first say when seeing your wand?
4. You try to figure out what the first task will be, when Hagrid invites you to come into the forest with him at midnight. You see dragons being constricted by several men. Which dragon is the most vicious?
5. You get past the Horntail in the first task by flying on your Firebolt. Anxiously waiting for your score, you find out the marks are being given out of ten. What score does Madame Maxime give you?
6. In between the first and second tasks, the Yule Ball takes place. At dinner, how do you order your food?
7. To figure out a clue for the second task, you have to open your egg from the first task. What is the last line of the song the egg sings?
8. In the second task, what does Fleur get attacked by so that she can't save her hostage?
9. After facing a boggart, you come across a strange golden mist floating in front of you. You know that Harry Potter tried this spell to blast it out of the way - what was it?
10. Next you look for Fleur, because you're sure you heard her screaming. You don't find her, but you do come across a Blast-Ended Skrewt. How do you get past it?
11. You find a new path and begin running down it when you hear yells from Cedric and Krum. It seems as if Krum is torturing Cedric. Finally, you see Cedric on the ground and Krum standing over him. What curse did Krum use on Cedric?
12. What must you now do to ensure that Krum will be rescued by a teacher, rather than eaten by a Blast-Ended Screwt?
13. After you and Cedric have separated, you come across a peculiar magical creature. She recites a poem to you that you must figure out, to cross her. What creature is this?
14. What was the answer to the creature's riddle that you had to figure out?
15. After you reach the cup, Cedric is there with you and you fight over who should go to the cup first. When you both touch it at the same time, where are you taken?
Source: Author Sportzchick17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.