Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I want to break up the number 4 in half. What is the mathematical operation to do this called?
2. Oh no! I just knocked my mother's glass flower pot from the table and broke it! Which other word can I use to explain to my mom what I did?
3. When the bell rings at school, we know it's time for break! Which other word can we use to describe this period of time?
4. A delinquent is a person who breaks the law. What would be a synonym for "breaking the law"?
5. A robber might break into your house. What would he be doing in this case?
6. While playing soccer, you fell and broke your arm. What term did the doctor use to describe your injury?
7. Your English teacher should teach you how to break up words into syllables. What would you be doing with the word when breaking it up?
8. If your friend broke an agreement with you, which word would you use to describe what he did?
9. If you broke a puzzle, what did you most likely do?
10. FunTrivia has a breakdown of categories in which many quizzes are written daily. Which word would you use to describe this most properly?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.