Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Casual shoes such as the ones depicted are good to wear in most occasions, but certainly not all. In which of the following situations should you NOT wear casual shoes since not only could your feet hurt, but perhaps it can even endanger you?
2. Although these nice, formal shoes may be appropriate to wear to several events, it certainly would be a terrible mistake to wear these if you were to do which of the following?
3. Sneakers are one of the most comfortable shoes that exist, I remember using them more than any other type of footwear. For which of these scenarios should I definitely NOT be wearing sneakers?
4. Huaraches, a type of Mexican sandals and also a name for a food that resembles the sandals, are the best choice to wear when having dinner at a fancy restaurant.
5. I had to buy these shoes, shown in the picture, for a school camp years ago. Which of these "wet" activities are they most suitable for?
6. Slippers are one of the most cozy footwear that I have ever worn! In which of these places would it be most appropriate or normal to wear the ones in the picture?
7. There are many kinds of slippers, all designed for different uses. Which of these sandals, known for having a rubber strap that is inserted between the big toe and the second toe, are commonly used to walk on the beach?
8. No matter how much I try, these shoes simply won't fit, and it even hurts to try and put them on! Why may this be?
9. Hiking can be a very fun sport to do, but you need to wear appropriate clothes to safely perform it. Why would you NOT wear high heels like the ones in the picture in a hiking trip?
10. Here's a fun fact: there IS something wrong with my left foot! My left leg is shorter than my right leg by millimeters, which makes me suffer from back pain. Because of this, the doctor told me I had to wear the item shown in the picture. For which body part is the item designed?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.