Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. An attempt was made for the world record for "Largest pot of baked beans" in the city of Sarcievo by the local people. This record was attempted to celebrate the opening of the new Macedonian Church. Do you know how many liters of baked beans were used?
2. The world record attempt for "The longest human domino line" was made in the Ordos City of China. This record was successfully accomplish by 10,267 contestants. Do you what country previously held this record?
3. According to the Guinness World Records, Robert Wadlow is considered as the world's tallest man. His height was 8 ft 11 or 2.72 m. He is also known as Alton Giant or Giant of Illinois, but why?
4. On 4 August 2010, the world's largest archery tournament took place in China. The previous record of 332 was triumphantly broken by the participation of 1,024 archers that took part in the event. Do you in which town was this record attempt made?
5. The world most expensive hot dog was made in USA by Serendipity 3 restaurant. Do you know on what national day was this delicious treat revealed?
6. The world record for the longest painting was broken on May 28, 2010. Then, the record became 6,001.5 m. Do you know where was this record attempt tried?
7. The title for the world record for the "Largest blood donation" was set in India on 25 April, 2010. Do you know in which city of India was this record attempt made?
8. An enormous tug of war contest took place on 16 August 2010, in China. 1,280 contestants took part in the competition. Do you know who organized the event?
9. A very interesting world record attempt was made in the Chifeng City of China. About 230 people participated in this record attempt. They were wearing costumes of a popular video game character. Which video game hero were they all dressed up as?
10. Riding east to west AND north to south in the United States is a LONG ride! An attempt for the "Fastest bicycle ride across America" was made on Saturday 21st August, 2010. Do you know who achieved this incredible record?
Source: Author speeddemon_1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.