Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why was the "Kettle War" of October 8, 1784 called that?
2. In 2013, the Dutch created the first self-driving car intended for use by whom?
3. When Napoleon's brother, Louis Bonaparte, (1778-1846) took over the Netherlands he declared himself "The King of" what?
4. In 2012, the city of Hague built a bridge that cost $176,000. What was the purpose of the bridge?
5. In 1945 what did Princess Juliana of the Netherlands send to Canada?
6. What trained animals are used by a special Dutch police force to help capture criminals?
7. There is a Dutch railway company that will accept what instead of money to ride its train?
8. In the Netherlands, if you had an andijvie stamppot what would you do with it?
9. Which of the following items can you see at the Dutch art, natural history, and science Teylers Museum, in Haarlem in the Netherlands?
10. In what century were tulips first introduced in the Netherlands?
Source: Author Billkozy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.