Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. For centuries, what have the Dutch had affinity with?
2. Which city is famous for its seaport?
3. The Netherlands has experienced three generations of queens since the last king ruled the country in the 19th century. However, Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus (the status of King is only inheritable, not given through marriage with the queen) have given life to three sons, approx. a century after the death of the last King. What is the name of their eldest son, born in the late 1960s?
4. How many provinces has The Netherlands?
5. Which countries border The Netherlands?
6. The Netherlands has how many islands, off the north coast of its mainland?
7. Peter Stuyvesant was Dutch. How did he get his place in history?
8. Why are The Netherlands often referred to as Holland?
9. What is the national colour of The Netherlands?
10. What is the national motto of The Netherlands?
Source: Author esther74
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.