Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many states are in the United States?
2. What 'number' movie starred Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman?
3. What date number was a big hit for singer Prince?
4. Fill in the Blank, Winnie the Pooh lives in the ________ acre woods?
5. What year was the title of a George Orwell Novel?
6. On Schoolhouse Rock on Saturday mornings, what number was 'My Hero'?
7. How many people are in the Musical group 'Ben Folds Five'?
8. How many wheels are there on a traditional wheelbarrow?
9. In the Bible story 'Noah's Ark', for how many days did it rain?
10. Triskadecaphobia is the fear of which number?
Source: Author Ken1260
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.