Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the first name of former president Bill Clinton's daughter?
2. Who became the Vice-President of the United States after the 2000 election?
3. Where is the baseball team Athletics from?
4. On what parallel is the border between the US and Canada from Washington to Minnesota?
5. What US President was involved in the famous 'Louisiana Purchase'?
6. From what country was the Louisiana Purchase made?
7. Which cartoon character shares his name with the transport system of San Francisco?
8. What is the first name of the baseball player Jason Giambi's brother?
9. What was the previous seat of the airplane manufacturing company Boeing?
10. What is Starbucks renowned for?
11. What river separates the cities of Vancouver, WA, and Portland, OR?
12. Near what city in Florida is Walt Disney World?
13. On what day is Independence Day for the United States?
14. What is the name of the famous national park that is mainly located in the state of Wyoming?
15. What animal appears on the Californian flag?
16. Where is comedian and actor Mike Myers from?
17. What is the name of the most successful baseball team in New York (in terms of World Series victories)?
18. How many electoral votes does the state of Nebraska have?
19. Who from 'S Club 7' says the American slang word 'Yee-Ha'?
20. What is the biggest bus company in the US?
21. What is the capital of the state of California?
22. What American city is famous for its casinos?
23. What are the names of the two Germans who are famous for their white tiger show at a famous casino city?
24. What is the other official language in Canada besides English and what is Canada's capital?
25. What part of Germany was given to the United States at the end of World War II for administration?
Source: Author egger18
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.