Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first vice president of the United States?
2. Which was the fiftieth sState to enter the Union?
3. Which of these is true for each person running for President of the United States?
4. How many senators does the state of Minnesota send to the United States Senate?
5. How many years does a Senator hold office for one full term?
6. Which state is known as the 'keystone state'?
7. If you were to collect all the State Quarters from the Philadelphia Mint, how much money would you have when you have one of each?
8. Who was vice president immediately prior to Al Gore?
9. Who did the United States battle in the War of 1812?
10. Which U.S. state has the smallest population?
11. How many representatives make up the United States House of Representatives?
12. The United States Supreme Court is made up of how many justices?
13. Who first elected the United States senate?
14. The constitution has how many articles?
15. How many stripes did the United States flag have when it had fifteen stars?
16. Which state is known as 'The Golden State'?
17. Who was president John F. Kennedy's successor?
18. How many states begin with the letter 'M'?
19. Which State flag has the State's coat of arms on a buff background?
20. What is the background color of the Vice President's flag?
Source: Author flashback124
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.