Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name Argentina derives from which Latin word?
2. The United States' Mauna Kea Volcano is found in which famous holidaying islands?
3. Which country's capital has a name meaning "peace"?
4. Which country was formed after splitting away from a union with Serbia?
5. The Republic of Zaire in Africa changed its name to what?
6. Which country's name means "two seas" in Arabic?
7. Which of these countries was part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)?
8. The downs grasslands are found in which of these countries?
9. The famous Christ the Redeemer statue is located in which country?
10. Choose the lake that is a primary source of water for the Niagara Falls, which are shared by the countries of Canada and the US.
Source: Author yashodhan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.