Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Addis Ababa is the capital of Ethiopia. What mountain is it situated at the foot of?
2. Which town of Ethiopia is known for its collection of rock-cut churches, including the Church of Saint George?
3. The Fasil Ghebbi is a a UNESCO World Heritage Site fortress of Ethiopia. What city is it located in?
4. Which city of Ethiopia is capital of the Somali region?
5. Ras Dashen is the highest mountain of Ethiopia. What mountain range is it in?
6. The Tekezé river forms part of the westernmost border of Ethiopia and what other country?
7. Which of these is a church of Ethiopia that claims to contain the Ark of the Covenant?
8. Lake Tana is the largest lake of Ethiopia. What region of Ethiopia is it located in?
9. What is the most active volcano of Ethiopia?
10. The Awash National Park is Ethiopia's oldest national park. What volcano of Ethiopia lies in the centre of the park?
11. Harar Meda Airport is the main air base for the Ethiopian Airforce. What town of Ethiopia is it located in?
12. In what archaeological site in Ethiopia was "Lucy" the hominid skeleton discovered, in 1974?
13. The Sof Omar is Ethiopia's longest what?
14. To the east, Ethiopia shares a border with Eritrea and which other country?
15. What is the currency of Ethiopia?
Source: Author LuH77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.