Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is one Alabama state nickname?
2. Birmingham, Alabama is known as what?
3. What three minerals necessary for iron smelting were found in abundance in the mountains around Birmingham, Alabama?
4. Which Alabama city is home to NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center?
5. The Alabama Gulf Coast is also known as what?
6. What is Alabama's state flower?
7. The oldest Mardi Gras celebration in America is held in what Alabama city?
8. The first capital of the Confederate States of America was in what Alabama city?
9. Which of the following is NOT an Alabama river?
10. When was Alabama admitted to the Union?
Source: Author dorothy1725
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.