Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the state flower, which was named after Jesuit botanist Georg Joseph Kamel?
2. By what other name is the Alabama state bird, the Yellowhammer, known?
3. What is the state liquor?
4. These common fish are the State fish of Alabama?
5. What is the white stone that is the State rock of Alabama?
6. Which lovely device is the state instrument of Alabama?
7. The state berry is which common American fruit?
8. This ferocious beast is the state mammal of Alabama.
9. The state nut of Alabama is the pecan.
10. The state color is crimson.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.