Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The world's first electric trolley system opened in this city in 1886.
2. What was the claim to fame of Alabama senator Dixon Lewis of Montgomery?
3. Alabama boasts the longest ______ east of the Mississippi.
4. What famous composer was born in Florence, Alabama in 1873?
5. The Kymulga Room in DeSoto caverns was used as a ______ during Prohibition.
6. What city was Alabama's capital from 1826-1846?
7. Which city is known as 'Rocket City USA'?
8. Who won the Battle of Horseshoe Bend in 1814?
9. Alabama scientist George Washington Carver discovered 175 uses for the _____ in his research at Tuskeegee Institute.
10. In the city of Enterprise, there is a monument to what insect?
Source: Author bullymom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.