Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The town of Enterprise, Alabama has a monument to something that made life difficult for local farmers. What is it?
2. You'll shine very bright in my estimation if you can name Alabama's state gemstone.
3. Which city is situated on the Alabama River?
4. What was found in Russell Cave in Bridgeport, Alabama in 1953?
5. What is Alabama's state flower?
6. Its name is taken from a Creek Indian word. What is the tallest mountain in Alabama?
7. Something happened in Elmore County, Alabama that formed a crater almost five miles wide; what was it?
8. How would a meteorologist describe Alabama's climate?
9. What is the nickname of Huntsville, Alabama?
10. Most states have a state mineral. Alabama's is a mineral form of iron oxide. What is it usually called?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.