Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Africa covers about ____ of the world's land area.
2. The Victoria Falls are on the ______ River.
3. The Sahara Desert is closest in size to which of these countries?
4. In which country is Mount Kilimanjaro?
5. The savanna is a type of 'marshland'. True or false?
6. Which of these animals are not found in Africa?
7. South Africa is famous for its peanut-growing. True or False
8. Which of these is the main town of northern Nigeria?
9. What is the capital of Senegal?
10. Which African country became independent in 1993?
Source: Author me07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.