Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Quebec's largest city is also Quebec's capital. True or false?
2. What is the official language of Quebec?
3. The word Quebec means 'Where the river narrows'. Which river is this?
4. In which region of Quebec do you find its highest point?
5. Quebec is Canada's largest province. True or false?
6. Quebec is bordered by four states. Which of these is NOT one of them?
7. Northwest Quebec has shorelines on two large bodies of water. One of these is Hudson Bay. What is the other?
8. A mountain range in southern Quebec is a part of a mountain chain that runs south as far as Alabama. What is this chain?
9. Quebec has harsh winters, but what is it like in summer in the Montreal area?
10. Much of northern Quebec is part of the Canadian Shield. By what other name is this known?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.